The FCR is designed to work as a compact Chest Rig in standalone configuration
The FCR accommodates 8 x M4 style mags with adjustable bungee retention which allows AK mags to be easy changed out. There are a total of 4 utility pouches. The end pouches can hold MBITR 148 radios, there are elastic loops for storage of chemlights, small torches etc at the sides of the end pouches.
Warrior's DPDA-9 double pistol mag pouch is attached to the front of the rig with MOLLE and can be removed or replaced as required.
The unique feature about the FCR is its ability to attach to Warrior's new RPC (Recon Plate Carrier). Simply remove the shoulder and rear straps and all the remaining clips line up with the corresponding ITW clips located on the front and sides of the RPC Plate carrier, creating a scalable armour platform.
500D Nylon Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.