The latest carbine of the US Army Special Forces
The model equipped with the latest 14-inch upper receiver (URG-I) used by the US Army Special Forces "Green Beret" from 2019 is lined up in the next-generation electric gun!
It is a discerning model that pursues the specifications unique to URG-I, including a hand guard that measures the real thing and reproduces a unique shape.
- Build Material :
- Magazine Capacity : 82 Shots ( 6mm )
- Length : 825mm / 900mm
- Barrel Length : 275mm
- Weight : 3252g
- System : Electric Next Gen
- Battery : SOPMOD battery
- Fire Mode : Semi / Full Auto / Safety
- Hop-Up : Adjustable
- Muzzle Velocity : Approx. under 1J with 0.2bb
- Package Includes : Gun, Magazine, Manual
- Equipped with shoot & recoil engine
By pulling the trigger, the weight that imitates the bolt operates at the same time as firing, and the strong recoil generated inside the main body is transmitted to the whole body. In addition, an auto stop system is used to stop the firing operation when the magazine is empty. It is a model that pursues the reality of operation and operability.
- Mania convinced reality
The gas block for DD type URG-I, government barrel, ambi charging handle, etc. are faithfully reproduced.
- Foldable front / rear sight
The front sight that can be adjusted up and down and the rear sight that can be adjusted up, down, left and right are foldable in consideration of the use of optical sights. In addition, since it is mounted via the mount rail, the mounting position can be changed and it can be attached and detached.
- Steel press magazine
It comes with a magazine that has 82 bullets and uses a steel press outer case similar to the real one. * Magazine is not compatible with the electric gun standard type.
- M-LOK rail system
- The hand guard reproduces the super modular rail (SMR) MK16 M-LOK DDC that uses the rail system "M-LOK". The 20mm wide (Picatinny standard) M-LOK rail comes with 3 types of 3 slots, 5 slots, and 7 slots. It can be easily attached and detached with the included hexagon wrench.
- Achieves outstanding rigidity
Metallic materials are used for various parts such as rail hand guards, outer barrels, buffer tubes, and flash hiders. While adopting a full floating barrel where the hand guard does not interfere with the barrel, it realizes rigidity that is safe for game use.
- Compatible with various muzzle options
If you remove the flash hider on the muzzle, you can install a muzzle option with a 14mm reverse screw specification such as a silencer.